Who We Are
Integrity Projects is a new company in the industry, however the wealth of rope access and construction industry experience within management and operators stretches back into the early 90’s, with director and owner operator Angus McFall first completing Industrial rope access technique training in 1996.Angus went on to work in construction and is a licensed builder (Lic No 70355S) Integrity Projects is also licenced to trade as a building company
Angus also trained in brick and block laying, waterproofing and has completed many industry specific courses such as concrete repair and maintenance provided bythe Australian Concrete Repair Association.
With a new company we bring new values and goals in the industry. We know that measuring, management, and core values make a company, not just the services it provides, and if it can’t be measured it can’t be managed. We aim to be different to most companies in this industry and we invite you to judge us on this.
Integrity projects services include:
- Remedial and diagnostic building works and consulting. Licensed Builders
- Facade and cosmetic building renovation. Licensed Builders
- Painting and protective coatings- Dulux Accredited Painters
- Height safety system installation
- Commercial and domestic anchor points
- Building facade inspections, reports and scope of works
- Expansion joint installation and repairs.
- Abseil window cleaning
- Abseil facade cleaning
- Risk management consulting
- Project management
We are experienced in project management and offer a holistic approach to high risk and critical activities.
Our aim is to provide a service that satisfies our core values of Safety, Professionalism and INTEGRITY to a small valuable client base.
Integrity Projects Mission
Integrity Projects will be the most trusted and efficient rope access cleaning and remedial facade maintenance business in Australia. We will be seen as a high quality boutique service of a limited size. We will service a small number of loyal clients and will establish a strong relationship with them.
Integrity Projects Vision
Integrity Projects will achieve its vision by acting with integrity and professionalism in all our affairs from being on site to interacting with prospective new clients. We will be highly organised and measured in all we do, if what we do is not measured it cannot be managed.
- We are honest and ethical in everything we do.
- We keep our commitments and treat our clients and employees with respect.
- Our success is measured by our clients peace of mind.
- We strive to exceed industry standards in safety, customer service and innovative access solutions.
Excellence in Professionalism
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our craftsmanship.
- We are committed to achieving excellence in the operational and administrative aspects of the business.
Health & Safety
- We are committed to ensuring that the safety of our employees, our clients and our community is never compromised.
- We comply with all OHS legislation and exceed industry standards.