Confined Space Works
Confined space work is an activity that allows minimal room for mistakes. Integrity projects have the capability to access all types of vessels, ducting and structures that are classified as a confined space.
We are equipped for all confined space works including atmosphere testing prior to entry and during entry as well as standby rescue using BA (breathing apparatus)
Integrity Projects conducts and prepares detailed job specific Safe Work Method Statements Job Safety Analysis (JSA) documents as well as meticulous rescue planning.
- Construction works- entering shafts to install tower crane fixings, Service duct maintenance and construction, exhaust shafts and ducting, lift shaft works, waterproofing of pits and wells, make air tight fire services ducting
- Mining- Mine shafts and air duct inspections and repair and maintenance
- Silos- Cleaning and re-coating with all types of materials
- Chemical storage tank maintenance- Cleaning and re-coating
- Food industry extractor ducting
- Maritime industry- cargo hold maintenance, tanks and voids aboard ships