Facade Structure Coatings
Integrity Projects is a Dulux Accredited painter, meaning that our methods of application and knowledge of industrial coatings has been tested and accredited by Dulux who are the leading paint supplier globally. Industrial rope access painting is a cost effective and safe method of providing a protective coating to your building façade or structure.
Some points to consider are:
- Painting by rope access saves on significant costs involved with hiring swinging stages and/or scaffolding
- Integrity Projects are a Dulux Accredited Company
- We have extensive experience working with 2 part epoxy industrial coatings for metal structures such as chemical storage tanks
- We have extensive experience working with various facade coating systems
- Large areas of facades can be accessed and painted eff ectively by Integrity Projects; generally we would just use a larger number of abseilers
- Painting by abseil is not always the answer, we assess each job individually and if its safer and more effective to use alternative means such as EWP or swinging stage then we will use them. We will mould ourselves to the job, not mould the job to us
At the end of each day all equipment is packed away and there is nothing left hanging over the side of the building.