Height Safety & Anchor Points
Provision of access and fall protection systems and equipment is mandatory where any personnel may access an elevated area above 2 metres and wherever there is a risk of a fall causing injury or death. All work must comply to Australian Standards and the Building Code Of Australia.
At Integrity Projects we provide quality Height Safety Systems and Anchor Point solutions. We pride ourselves upon our design, supply and certification of products and systems that are correct for the individual application. We assess each job, its requirements and will select the product that’s right. We will not select a suppliers product and try to make it fit. We source or fabricate height safety systems and anchor points from as many choices as it takes to provide the right solution. In other words we will find the square peg for the square hole and not just try to make the circle peg fit with a bit of silicone!
We design our own height safety systems in conjunction with our engineers and have never found a building or situation we could not find or fabricate a system for.
Fall Arrest Anchor Points/Static Lines installation and testing
AS/NZS 1891 parts 1 to 4
Fall arrest anchor systems are designed to limit the distance and force of a fall under safe working conditions and each anchor is rated at 15kn for 1 user or 22 kn for 2 users.
Fall restraint anchor systems are designed to restrain the operator from getting into a position where they may be able to fall, for example an anchor that is 2 metres from the edge and the lanyard supplied with the system was 1m in length. Each anchor is rated at 15 kn for 1 user and 22 Kn for 2 users:
- Surface mounted fall arrest anchors/ fall restraint anchors
- Perlin mounted fall arrest anchors/ fall restraint anchors
- Concrete mounted fall arrest anchors/ fall restraint anchors
- Fall arrest static lines/ fall restraint static lines
- Fall arrest anchor point re-certification
Industrial Rope Access Anchor Points
AS/NZS 4488 parts 1 and 2
We can design system, supply, Install, test and certify industrial rope access anchor points. We provide comprehensive documentation including plan view drawings of the anchors and their locations, certification and testing data if applicable:
- Concrete mounted rope access anchors.
- Surface mounted colorbond/ kliplok roofing rope access anchor points
- Rebelay rope access anchor points
- Perlin mounted rope access anchor points
- Rope access anchor point re-certification
- Track and rail system installation and certification
Australian standards state that installed rope access anchor points must be capable of withstanding an ultimate load of at least 12KN, however Integrity Projects always install anchors that are capable of withstanding 15KN so they can also be used for fall arrest and so there is no confusion.
We can design system, supply, install and certify various types of walkways for your particular application and can incorporate railings, leveling and ladder systems in with the walkway:
- Aluminium walkways
- Composite walkways
We can design, supply/ fabricate if needed, install and certify various types of permanent ladder for you particular application:
- Installation of cage ladders
- Installation of ladders with rest platforms (height dependent)
- Installation of ladders with vertical static lines
- Installation of ladder/walkway/anchor point combined systems
- Testing and certification of fall arrest Systems and devices
All static lines both horizontal and vertical, fall arrest anchor points, Abseil anchor points, and related equipment must be subjected to periodic inspection and testing as per AS/NZS 1891.4 (2009):
- Belts, harnesses, lanyards and associated equipment – 6 MONTHLY
- Surface mounted anchor points and anchorages- 12 MONTHLY
- Concrete mounted anchor points and anchorages- 12 MONTHLY (load test)
- Through fix anchor points and anchorages- 12 MONTHLY
- Horizontal and vertical static life lines- 12 MONTHLY
- Rails and track systems- 12 MONTHLY (load test in some cases)